Everyone needs a back-seat driver. The Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount combines Dutch design and stringent European safety to create a smart and functional child bike seat with personality. Designed for everyday rides, the Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount is easy to install with no rack required. It can handle more weight, and has plenty of adjustment - perfect for keeping up with your co-rider's growth spurts through the years.
The Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount provides maximum safety and comfort with its soft and shock-absorbing seat made of flexible rubber foam. No need to cry over spilt milk! The Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount is constructed from water-repellant materials that are easy to clean and keep dry. It grows with your child, providing a custom fit with its adjustable foot rests and foot straps. The padded 5-point harness with childproof security buckle exceeds safety standards and is also fully adjustable. Additional visibility is provided through a built-in reflector and safety light attachment point. Rear frame-mounting to the seat tube is possible, and has a quick release system. The Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount is an award-winning design and is safe, easy to use, and comfortable.
Only use the Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount on bikes that are in good working order, and of the type suitable for carrying the additional load. Contact the bicycle manufacturer to obtain this information. The Thule Yepp Maxi Frame Mount is designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, and up to 39.5 lbs/18 kg.
- Easy mounting of the child bike seat on the frame of your bike
- Comfortable seating made from soft and shock-absorbing flexible rubber foam
- Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot strap
- Padded 5-point safety harness, with adjustable childproof security buckle.
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Rear frame-mounting to the seat tube, with quick release system.
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 39.5 lbs/18 kg
- Compatible on rear-racks with an EasyFit window or EasyFit Adapter.
- Award winning design that is easy to use
*Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
Thule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
You can view warranty details for the Thule Yepp Maxi by clicking the link below:
Get The Facts
MAX CHILD WEIGHT: 18 kg
SAFETY HARNESS: 5-point
WEIGHT: 4.6 kg
SEAT MATERIAL: Flexible rubber foam
MODEL NUMBER: 12020231