CONTINENTAL TOP CONTACT Winter II Premium
Special winter tire for electric bikes
· specifically designed for electric bikes - a winter tire compound for grip on snowed-covered roads and on wet and slippery surfaces
· excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- Buy from the E-Bike Experts
- Selling Trusted E-Bikes Since 2010
- Free Shipping over $1900
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Top CONTACT Winter II Premium
Premium tire for cold seasons
Full control on slippery, snowy roads and dank surfaces thanks to its grippy lamellar tread pattern. Riders of this tire benefit from our know-how as leading manufacturer of winter tires for cars and trucks.
ECE-R75-certified: Recommended for e-bikes up to 50km/h.
The benchmark in puncture protection
Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.