Other incredible available ST5 options:
Stromer ST5 with a rigid fork suspension is an outstanding addition to the original - full of the same power, range, fully integrated design, and exclusive high-end components for the most impressive performance and excellent riding dynamics.
- 11-speed Di2 XTR Shimano shifter and an electric XTR Shimano derailleur for smooth, trouble-free shifting.
- Stromer TRP hydraulic disc brakes for fast stopping and 27.5" wheels for comfort and good acceleration.
- With three levels of pedal assist integrated with Syno Sport 850 watt rear hub motor, quickly get up to 45kmh (28mph).
- You can put your eBike into sport mode with the syno sport motor with extra power on demand.
- With a torque sensor, utilize the readings from the bike to know the effort required for your ride.
- On level assistance 1 - with your 983 Wh lithium battery - get up to 180km (112mi) in one single charge.
Rigid Fork Suspension
For better maneuverability, the rigid fork provides the ability to go over trails with less effort than a traditional fork suspension would.
Style (Type & Comfort): The Stromer ST5 is the most advanced city/urban e-bike. It has an almost cable-free design which adds to its sleek look. Elements like the powerful motor with a Sport mode for even more power, the optimized connectivity, the perfectly attuned frame geometry for 27.5-inch wheels, the high-performance tires by Pirelli, and the incomparable driving feel and luxurious ride make the Stromer ST5 a must-have.
Performance (System, Power, Distance, Ride Modes, & Feel): The Stromer ST5 has three levels of smooth pedal-assisted power supplied by a powerful new Syno Sport 850-watt rear hub motor. One assistance level is customizable using the Stromer App. A torque sensor senses your pedaling effort and magnifies that effort. Making you faster for the same action. The higher the level of assistance, the quicker you go. The motor will help you reach 45kmh (28mph). With the responsive Syno Sport motor, the assistance feels exceptionally natural, like there is wind at your back. The Syno Sport also has extra power on demand activated by pushing a button and putting the motor into Sport mode. The standard 983 Wh lithium battery provides up to 180 KM per charge on level 1 assistance.
Components (Benefits Tires, Brakes, Gearing, Fork): The Stromer ST5 is equipped with the top-of-the-line electric 11-speed Di2 XTR Shimano shifter and an electric XTR Shimano derailleur for smooth, trouble-free shifting, an 11 speed 11 to 42 tooth cassette for a wide range of gears and Stromer TRP hydraulic disc brakes for fast stopping and 27.5" wheels for comfort and good acceleration.
Brand (Bike & System): The Stromer ST5 is Swiss-engineered and assembled by myStromer AG, a Swiss company. Stromer brand motors, batteries, and displays are used in all Stromers. myStromer AG has been an e-bike market leader since 2009. One example of Stromer's innovation was producing the world's first digitally connected e-bike.