The Moscow Plus electric mountain bike is an excellent upgrade from the original Moscow eMTB. Boasting hydraulic disc brakes with dual brake cut-outs, 48V battery, and a 24-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain, this eMTB is an adrenaline lover's dream!
- Buy from the E-Bike Experts
- Selling Trusted E-Bikes Since 2010
- Free Shipping over $1900
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
The Moscow Plus electric mountain bike is an excellent upgrade from the original Moscow eMTB. Boasting hydraulic disc brakes with dual brake cut-outs, a massive 48V battery, and a 24-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain, this eMTB is an adrenaline lover's dream!
Performance (Distance and Power):
- The Moscow Plus electric mountain bike has six levels of pedal-assisted power supplied by a 500-watt rear hub motor.
- The speed sensor can pick up how fast you are pedaling and adds motor power when necessary to increase your speed (each level of assistance has a maximum speed it can produce).
- There is also a throttle that gives you power during the times of your ride when you do not feel like pedaling.
- The 768Wh/16Ah lithium battery provides up to 140km (87 miles) per charge and top speeds up to 32kph (20mph)!
- Moscow Plus is a light-duty mountain bike with an aggressive but comfortable riding position for any day you take this beast out on any trail.
- Moscow Plus is equipped with a 3x8 speed Shimano drivetrain for smooth shifting.
- The Suntour XCM suspension fork with lock-out allows you to be confident on almost any terrain.
- Tektro Auriga Hydraulic disc brakes for fast stopping, modulation, and control.
- 27.5" or 29" wheels for a smooth ride and optimum acceleration.
- Schwalbe Smart Sam knobby tires for puncture resistance, comfort, and traction.
- The Moscow Plus electric mountain bike is designed by NCM using knowledge gained with ten years of experience in the electric bicycle market.
- The well-respected German-owned manufacturer BB-Leisger builds the Moscow and markets it as NCM.
- The motor, controller, and display are manufactured by the German company Das-Kit, which has 15 years of experience in the ebike industry.
|Range||Up To 50 to 150km (46-93 miles)|
|Motor||Das-Kit, X15 Rear drive motor 500W 48V|
|Battery||Semi-Integrated Lithium-ion Das-Kit, I5, 48V 16Ah, 768Wh with USB Port|
|Riding Mode||6 Assist Levels W/ Active Throttle|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year Electrical Warranty Coverage|
|Display||Backlit Das-Kit C7B LCD|
|Controller||CT5-I5 Das-Kit Controller|
|Brakes||Tektro MD-E350 Hydraulic Disc Brakes W/ 180MM Rotors|
|Tires||27.5" x 2.0" Schwalbe Smart Sam E-bike Rated|
|Fork||Suntour XCM Suspension Fork W/ Lockout & Pre-Load Adjustment|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Lookin Gel saddle|
|Stem||Threadless, 31.8mm Alloy Stem|
|Frame||6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy|
|Wheels||27.5" Double Walled Alloy 36H Wheels|
|Gears||3x8 Shimano Acera Derailleurs, Shimano 8 Speed Freewheel 11-32 Tooth|
|Crank||Forged Alloy, 170mm Length, 42 Tooth Chainring|
|Seat Post||Folding, 30.9mm, Quick Release Clamp|
|Grips||Velo Ergonomic Lock On Grips|
|Kickstand||Center-Mounted Adjustable Length|
|Pedals||Wellgo Alloy Platform Pedals|
|Included Accessories||Center-Mounted Adjustable Length Kickstand|
average of 7 review(s)
Bought the Moscow Plus in 2021...LOVE IT!!!
Only had a small issue this past Fall & I need to replace some spokes . If anyone can help me on where to acquire some replacements, it would be much appreciated .
3 years... 5000 km... still going... recent wilderness excursion on it below:
3 years... 5000km... still riding... video of recent wilderness trip below
Fantastic bike. 10/10 I reccomend to anyone who is looking for a great entry level ebike.
It’s a wonderful bike to ride. Eye catching colour of the frame. I took Moscow plus with 21ah battery & with this I can ride longer time & distance.
Wonderful bike.. Perfect for doing uber.. U can earn 200 dollars per day.. But if u can please take with 21 ampere battery...
Coming on to one year now and have put on a good number of Km’s on smooth and medium trails as well as roads…I’m 60 plus and this electric bike has sure broadened my horizons, definitely enjoying it, Good bike for a decent price, looking forward to a whole lot more riding!