An all-new electric bike from NCM like no other. The all-new torque-assisted C7 city bike will respond to your pedal input, having you feel connected to your bike with every pedal rotation - giving you the natural feel you would get from a traditional bicycle.
- Selle Royal saddle for maximum comfort
- Forged Alloy, 27.2mm, Quick Release Clamp for ease of seat post maneuverability
- Center-Mounted Adjustable Length kickstand to match any rider
- Three pedal assist levels
- Das-Kit X2 36V 350W motor
- Gemma GA-900 Hydraulic Disc Brakes W/ 180mm Rotors
- Go up to 80km (50mi) with a fully charged battery.
- Battery included is an integrated Lithium-Ion-Das-Kit 36V 14AH, 508WH
A new style from a familiar brand: The new NCM C7 boasts sleek styling in 2 sizes and three colors. The integrated wiring on the bike gives the C7 a clean look without all the electrical clutter.
New Style New Tech: The C7 comes with everything you need right out of the box, from lights to fenders. On top of that, this bike offers a fully integrated 14Ah battery and an all-new torque assist, making the ride feel smooth and natural while responding to your pedal input. This also makes the bike much more efficient, meaning more range on a single charge. (up to 120km per charge)
Performance? Not a problem: The Motor NCM chose for this bike is the Das-Kit X2 which produces 350W nominal and 500w peak, all while producing 50NM of torque, making this bike a fantastic balance between efficiency and performance.
A Powerful Brake System for a Powerful Bike: A powerful bike always needs great brakes to slow you down. The C7 uses a Gemma GA-900 Hydraulic brake system to slow you down. The bike uses a 180mm rotor. This larger rotor helps keep the brakes cool and reduces any brake fade.
The Right Size Matters: Picking the correct frame size is essential for offering the most comfortable ride. You can find what size works best for you using this size chart.