T1000 ET Cycle fat tire electric bike was designed with thrill-seekers in mind. The T1000 is an all-terrain fat bike that can go on any surface or trail, from snowy to desert climates—boasting a Das-Kit battery and motor for optimal performance.
- Power: Das-Kit 48V 500W rear hub motor.
- Promoting a max speed of 32kmh (20mph).
- Long distances: Das-Kit, I5M-4821H, 1008 Wh removable and lockable battery with a USB Port.
- Giving this eBike around 150km (93miles) in range.
- Getting the most out of the performance: CST tires with 26" diameter with a 4" width.
- These tires give your ride max maneuverability and traction control.
- Support to back the power and speed: RST Guide-TNL-26 Aluminum Alloy Hydraulic Suspension Fork absorbs impact and puts out a smooth ride.
- Comfort is paramount for any off-road riding, so a Selle Royal, JUSTEK, Brown saddle was implemented with ergonomic grip from Selle Royal included.
Stylish But Tough: The ET T1000 is a fat bike for both on and off the road. Built with a hybrid 26''x4.00'' tire means riding through rough terrain but with a smooth ride. If you need to bring anything with you on your travels, the T1000 also comes with a sturdy front and rear rack that makes it practical yet fun.
Designed With You In Mind: The ET T1000 also comes with Front and Rear lights for night riding. Next on our list of fantastic features is the adjustable stem to make your ride feel its best. Also included are brown Selle Royal grips and comfort saddle, making your long trips comfortable and fun.
Where You Go Is Up To You: The ET T1000 comes standard with a 15Ah battery that offers up to 150km range, or you can get the optional 21Ah battery which offers a 200km range. With power like this, there will be no place you cannot go.
The C7 Das-Kit Simple Yet Complex: The ET T1000 Plus features a very intuitive display showing you all the essentials at a glance, Including. Speed, Battery level, Pedal assist level and distance travelled.
T1000 Size Chart