Bern Brentwood 2.0 MIPS
A lightweight entry-level bucket style helmet, with detachable flip visor and added MIPS impact protection.
- Buy from the E-Bike Experts
- Selling Trusted E-Bikes Since 2010
- Free Shipping over $1900
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
The 2.0 Brentwood is 15% lighter and more ventilated than Bern's original, with upgrades to their ZipMold+ safety tech. Looking for a super slick-looking helmet that set the stage (literally) for the urban bike style? Throw on a Brentwood 2.0, made with a liquid foam casting to deliver a lid with all the protection and none of the bulk.
- Build: Zip Mold + construction with MIPS
- Adjustability: EZ-Fit retention system. Twist knob on the back of the helmet to fine-tune helmet grip
- 13 vents for airflow
- Bike light compatible with attached mount
- Removable flip visor
- Weight: 345g
- CPSC standards: EN1078
What is MIPS?
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from angled impacts to the head. MIPS uses a slip-plane system that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the brain’s own protection system. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head to reduce the risk and severity of brain injury.