- All products are added to your cart.
Vektron S10: The Accelerator
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further. In test after test, the Vektron is called the best folding ebike on the market. The updated Vektron gets even better with improved geometry, Bosch’s newest and virtually silent motor, and a burly, extended rack. With a Vektron, a lot of your car trips will start turning into bike trips. Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride - even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
Tern Folding Technology
The patented Andros Stem, Physis 3D Handlepost, and OCL+ Frame Joint are incredibly strong and stiff, easy-to-use, and serviceable.
250 Watts of Dependable Power
Powered by either a Bosch or Bafang drive system, the Vektron can take you up to 25km/h (20 mph in the U.S.), maintaining its excellent performance while delivering a quiet ride with less pedal resistance.
No More Range Anxiety
With either a Bosch PowerPack or a Bafang M400 Drive System battery, your Vektron gets a range of up to 130 km. Clip your battery on and lock it for theft protection, or clip it off for easy indoor charging.
Strong and Stiff Rack
Haul all your gear with ease. With either a Cargo Rack or an Atlas Rack, the Vektron handles well even when loaded. Both racks are KLICKfix compatible, and were designed to work seamlessly with a Thule Yepp Maxi or Nexxt Maxi child seat.
- Bosch Active Line Plus electric drivetrain for more torque and smoother acceleration
- Updated frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
- Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock