- All products are added to your cart.
Style (Type & Comfort):The Stromer ST1 S Platinum is a fully loaded city e-bike designed for style, utility, performance and comfort. The integrated battery and hidden cables gives the Stromer ST1 S Platinum a clean look. The standard 26" by 2.15" tires add extra cushion on rough roads.
Performance (System, Power, Distance, Ride Modes, & Feel):The Stromer ST1 S Platinum has 4 levels of pedal assisted power supplied by a powerfull 500 watt rear hub motor. A torque sensor senses your pedalling effort and magnifies that effort. Making you go faster for the same effort. The greater the level of assistance you request, the more the system magnifies your effort. The motor will help you go upto 45 kph. The assistance feels very natural, like there is wind at your back. The standard 522 Wh lithium battery provides upto 90 KM per charge on level 1 assistance.
Components (Benefits Tires, Brakes, Gearing, Fork):The Stromer ST1 S Platinum is equipped with a 2 gear Schlumpf drive crankset that allows changing gears when you are stopped, a 9 speed Shimano rear shifter and Shimano rear derailleur for smooth shifting, Magura hydraulic disc brakes for fast stopping and 26" wheels for good acceleration.
Brand (Bike & System):The Stromer ST1 S Platinum is Swiss-engineered and assembled by myStromer AG, a Swiss company. Stromer brand motors, batteries and displays are used in all Stromers. myStromer AG has been an e-bike market leader since 2009. One example of Stromer's innovation was producing the world’s first digitally connected e-bike.
- Sleek Li-Ion power module is fully integrated into the down tube, and is easily removed with the press of a button.
- Efficient Regenerative braking technology increases ride range while maximizing battery efficacy.
- Smooth Gearless 500-watt motor delivers an efficient and ultra-quiet ride quality.
- Reliable Maintenance-free operation ensures complete peace of mind, day in and day out.
- Nimble Smooth power transfer increases riding efficiency and delivers superb hill-climbing capability.
- Convenient Li-Ion battery can be charged onboard or quickly removed and charged separately.
- Versatile Tuned to the needs of every ride, four selectable power modes are available at just the touch of a button.
- Programmable Digital Stromer interface allows for complete customization of user settings and ride characteristics.
The Stromer Interface is an intuitive control panel. Tune power dispersion and monitor ride information at the touch of a button. Monitor battery charge level, engage regenerative braking and view your current speed, how far you have traveled, and even how long you have been on the road for. Change the current mode of your ST1 and even engage boost mode - riding a bike has never been easier.
POWER 48 MOTOR
The Stromer ST1 and V1s are equipped with a brushless, direct-current motor in the rear hub that is powered by the rider. The ST1’s motor is available in two powerful configurations in North America:Mountain 33 for meeting the requirements of high-torque rides that involve climbing or payload towing while being able to assist you to. Unlike most motors add your pedal wattage up 38km, and Power 48 which is available on the STROMER ST1 PLATINUM SPORTS and delivers the ST1’s maximum speed of 45kph, making small work of variable terrain.
The battery integrated into the frame is an energy package. At a low weight of 6.6lbs