CYCLING PROTECTION MEETS NEW COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
PREMIER CYCLING HELMET WITH TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS
Combining technological and safety features, the R1 EVO is an upgrade to the standard cycling helmet. With a host of communication options, built-in audio functions, and a sleek design, this helmet is the right fit for any caliber of cyclist.
- Mesh Intercom™
- Voice command controls
- A built-in tail light, microphone, and speakers
- Bluetooth connectivity
INTRODUCING MESH INTERCOM™ TO THE CYCLING WORLD
Mesh Intercom™ makes its debut in our cycling helmet line. With the press of a button, you can communicate with other R1 EVO users within a half-mile (900 meters) of you. Multi-channel open mesh supports 9 channels, letting you switch between different groups on different frequencies. Now you can have conversations going with your family, friends, or whomever else is along for the ride!
VOICE COMMANDS ALLOW YOU TO TAKE CONTROL OF FEATURES
The R1 EVO accepts voice commands, giving you control of features by speaking rather than pressing a button. Simply say "Hello Sena" and after the helmet response, you can tell it to turn on the tail light, enable Mesh Intercom™, play music, or configure settings.
RIDE IN COMFORT AND SECURITY
The helmet features a built-in tail light, improving your visibility to others on the road. With three brightness settings, you can enhance clarity in different lighting situations. Built-in speakers keep your ears clear of obstructions, leaving you attentive of traffic cues while you listen to fellow riders or your music.
CONNECT TO YOUR SMART DEVICES AND OTHER RIDERS WITH BLUETOOTH
Bluetooth technology allows you to connect to your smartphone, enabling you to make phone calls, listen to your music, hear GPS navigation, and connect to fitness apps. The tech also connects you to other R1 EVO users to converse using multi-way intercom.
CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS WITH THE SENA CYCLING APP
The Sena Cycling App allows you to take control of the R1 EVO's features. Through the app, you can create groups of friends to easily connect to, save presets of your favorite FM stations, control tail light settings, and access the product Quick Guide on the go..
- Weight: 405 g (M size)
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: 15˚C - 30˚C (59°F - 86°F)
- Size: S / M / L
- Color: Matte Black / Matte White
- In-Mold polycarbonate helmet shell with EPS liner
- Nylon Chinstrap
- Mesh Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Mesh Intercom™: up to 900 meters (980 yards)* in open terrain
*can extend up to 3.6 km (2.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders (in open terrain).
- Supports up to:
- Mesh Intercom™: - Virtually limitless riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Talk Time: 7 ~ 10 hours (varies based on LED use)
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3 hours Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Electronics: CE, FCC, IC
- Helmet: CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203