- Over 500 lumens of light output. 48 individual LEDs in the front and back ensures visibility on the road
- MIPS technology. Multi-Impact Protection System keeps you safe at all times by providing additional brain protection in the event of angled or rotational impacts
- Smart LED design with automatic turn signals and automatic warning lights when braking
- Weatherproof design
- Up to 18 hours of run-time when in extended battery flashing mode, and 2 hour charge time
- Comes with Lumos Companion App. Check your battery life, track your activity and sync with Strava and Apple Health
- Adjustable universal sizing from 54-60cm
- Includes wireless remote for manual turn signal control
What is MIPS?
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from angled impacts to the head. MIPS uses a slip-plane system that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the brain’s own protection system. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head to reduce the risk and severity of brain injury.