- In-Mold: Lightweight, durable helmet with a long-lasting combination of EPS core, Polycarbonate shell and MIPS technology
- Bug mesh: Full protection from insects
- Ponytail compatibility: Perfect fit for people with long hair
- Full-ring: Adjustable ring connected to adjustment system enclosing all of the head
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Zoom Ace: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. MIPS has been developed by leading brain surgeons and scientists to reduce the rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head. MIPS uses a slip-plane system that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the brain’s own protection system. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. Science tells us that if we can reduce the strains associated with rotational acceleration, we might reduce the risk and severity of brain injury.